We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of the Adorenda website
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Adorenda.com of 38 Bridgeway East, Windmill Hill, Runcorn WA7 6LD Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Neil Catto, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you enter via our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account on our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, searching our Website, placing an order on our Website, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, creating wish lists on our Website, or requesting further services. We may also collect and process information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, postal address, e-mail address, password, telephone number, financial and credit card information, age, occupation, personal description, photograph, product interests and style interests.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- If you contact us (by phone, email, or otherwise), we may keep a record of our correspondence with you.
- Information you provide when you enter a survey (we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them).
- Technical information may be collected automatically, including without limitation the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Details of your visits to our Website may be collected automatically, including without limitation full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products and pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page (including information about how you use social media plug-ins), traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We are also working closely with third parties (including for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention service providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Means of Obtaining Information
Storage & Security of your Personal Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information. You can elect to save your credit or debit card details once your order on our Website has been processed, to make any future orders easier. However, for your security, you will need to enter your card’s 3-digit security code for every subsequent transaction where you elect to use the saved credit/debit card. If you elect to store your credit or debit card details after an order on the Website, your credit/debit card details will be stored with our trusted third party payment processor.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our Website (including your payment details). This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecured connection. Our Website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our Website is secure.
We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
Marketing & Communications
Modification of Policies